go to search
lead devops developer with aws for a financial technology company
Lead DevOps Developer with AWS for a Financial Technology Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Developer with AWS to join our team.
The customer is a financial technology company founded in 2006 based in Atlanta, Georgia. The company provides technology to banks and merchants to make loans to consumers for home improvement, solar, healthcare, and other purposes.
- Configuring and maintaining resources on AWS
- Being responsible for production deployments using Jenkins
- Manag ingsecurity groups and access controls
- Working closely with developers on the team to debug issues
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with AWS Cloud development
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines automation
- Experience with Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of CloudFormation
- Knowledge of CDK, Shell, Unix, Docker, Fargate
- English level B2+
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.