Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team.
Our client is an ISV customer from Silicon Valley, with a true ‘startup’ spirit within the team, and a Google-like approach to work.
- Leading a team of at least 3 System Engineers
- Interacting with the customer via email, calls, onsite meetings, etc.
- Consulting and assisting in infrastructure overviews, cost estimations
- Preparing and performing application configuration changes (including all components)
- Installing application component, configurating, upgrading and tuning including monitoring and performance metrics definition (components like Apigee, Redis, Memcache, IRM)
- Analyzing hardware requirements of new and existing application components, proposing and implementing infrastructure changes and improvements
- Maintaining day-to-day application components tasks including log analyzing, incident troubleshooting and resolving
- Working with DevOps team to keep prod configuration in sync with other environments
- Automating manual repeatable workarounds
- Participating in new service components onboarding
- Communicating with vendors of used software products and tools
- Troubleshooting production issues and resolution, analyzing root cause
- 4+ years in Release/Deployment/Application Engineering Experience
- 1+ year of team-leading experience
- Solid hands-on experience with various server operating systems (both MS Windows and Linux families) and standard software commonly used on both platforms
- Basic experience in application engineering (.Net, Scala and/or Java) basic knowledge of T-SQL (primary focus – select queries)
- Experience with monitoring systems (like Zabbix, NewRelic)
- Systems administrator background
- Scripting language knowledge (Powershell and/or bash/Python)
- Basic network/bare metal server’s diagnostic knowledge
- Solid knowledge of cloud and bare metal server’s infrastructure
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.