lead devops engineer for a canadian retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is a Canadian retail company which operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure and housewares sectors. It is a family of businesses that includes a retail segment and a financial services division.
- Design and build high performance pipelines by applying IAAC practices
- Develop build environments and tools
- Coordinate and closely collaborate with customer's infrastructure team in order to manage and keep alive complex solutions
- Highly skilled DevOps/CI/CD engineer with at least 5 years of experience
- Experience with Terraform, Docker & K8s
- Experience with Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins (Shared Libraries), Sonar
- Experience with building application pipelines
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with monitoring (NewRelic, Zabbix) and logging tools (Sumologic)
- Experience with messaging systems Azure Service Bus
- Experience with Artifactory
- Experience with virtualized environment
- Experience with CI/CD for FE frameworks (React.js)
- B2+ level of English
- Experience with Azure API Management
- Experience with Azure Service Bus
- Knowledge of Azure Web Apps
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.