lead devops engineer for a financial services company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational consumer credit reporting agency and is one of the three largest consumer credit reporting agencies. It collects and aggregates information on over 800 million individual consumers and more than 88 million businesses worldwide.
- Building CI/CD pipeline based on Jenkins
- Integrating quality gateways into CI/CD process (SonarCube, Fortify, Nexus)
- Providing infrastructure within GCP for 5 environments in a form of infrastructure as a code (IaaS)
- Collaborating with onsite team in order to setup UAT and PROD environments
- Troubleshooting and investigating issues related to network, resources, k8s cluster and it's setup, databases and encryption which would help team to progress in development
- Helping team to setup encryption in designed by SA way
- Helping SA with deployment diagram of the services
- Helping SA to detail out integration of the solution into Equifax landscape, including data intake and output
- Helping SA to detail out data models for intake, store and output of the data and making sure it's doable in Equifax infrastructure setup
- Helping SA and team leads to make sure that security, NFRs and FRs are followed by the team in a designed way
- Making sure that infrastructure is aligned with Equifax Engineering Handbook
- Helping SA to pass formal processes within customer organization (ARGG, PTO) and support deployment of application up to UAT and PROD environments
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with GCP
- Experience with Google Cloud Storage
- Good knowledge of Jenkins
- Understanding of CI/CD setup
- B2+ level of English
- Experience with Cloud Dataflow
- Knowledge of HP Fortify Static Code Analyzer
- Experience with Okta
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.