go to search
lead devops engineer for a healthcare company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead DevOps Engineer for a Healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team.
- Keeping your assigned site or service up and running or getting it back up and running quickly when a failure occurs
- Automating work including infrastructure needs, testing, fail-over mitigation, and much more
- Developing CI/CD processes to improve cadence
- Working closely with internal partners and teams to ensure that we ship software that meets security, SLA, and performance requirements
- Debugging complex problems across an entire stack and creating solid solutions
- Post incident-reviews to find out what’s working and what’s not and improving them by filling the gaps in the process
- Writing, updating, and user documentation, including runbooks/playbooks
- Using Chaos Engineering to test what you build under real-world conditions
- Running monthly Chaos Engineering “Game Days”
- 5+ years of experience as a DeveOps Engineer
- 1+ years of experience in Leadership
- Experience designing, building, and operating large-scale production Software-as-a-Service platforms
- Experience with monitoring and observability such as with Datadog and Prometheus
- Production experience with DevOps or site reliability engineering running web and/mobile applications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced experience on Terraform and/or (Optional: CloudFormation)
- Hands-on experience with AWS cloud platform (Optional: GCP or Azure)
- Experience debugging complex problems, including application running on kubernetes platform and EC2 instances
- Knows their way around a Unix/Linux shell, can write shell scripts, and understands Linux internals
- A solid understanding NodeJS and Java
- Moderate understanding on how database works, writing queries to interact with databases, and troubleshooting complex data layers. Open-source databases (MySQL, Postgres, Redis, Cassandra, etc.)
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks)
- Understands networking and messaging, especially between services
- Has hands-on experience using source control (Git, GitHub) and feature branching strategies
- Have a track record of embedding security into the fabric of an organization and infrastructure.
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.