lead devops engineer for a premium apparel retailer
We are currently looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer with experience with AEM and solid understanding of CI/CD and Agile methodologies to join our team.
The customer is a British clothing retailer selling primarily online and by mail order and catalogue. The company sells in several countries, with websites for the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, and Australia.
- Maintain infrastructure
- Maintain CI/CD process
- 5+ years of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Experience with AEM
- Experience with Terraform / Terragrunt
- Experience with Chef
- Experience with vagrant
- Experience with Jenkins
- Experience with Fastly
- Solid understanding of AEM SDLC
- Solid understanding of CI/CD and Agile methodologies
- Solid experience with AWS infrastructure
- Experience with writing on scripting language like Bash, Python
- English level: B1 (important real communication experience)
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.