lead devops engineer for an oilfield company
We are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer with 5+ years of experience and Azure CI/CD expertise to join our team.
Our customer is the world's leading oilfield services company providing cutting-edge solutions for reservoir characterization, drilling, production & processing.
The candidate will be assigned to Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline development tasks on different projects when the specific project gets to the state where an automated build is needed. The projects are totally different and independent and domain knowledge is not needed for creating the pipelines.
- Developing Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- Building the project, executing the tests
- Deploying build artifacts, test results and generated reports
- Involving in some built-in code style and security checking tasks should be executed too
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience with Linux (Bash scripting)
- Experience with Windows (PowerShell scripting)
- Good knowledge of Azure CI/CD
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell and Bash (usually calling pre-written scripts in the repository, or calling MSBuild/Python)
- Being able to work without supervision
- English level B2+
- Experience with C++
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD
- Knowledge with monitoring in Cloud and understanding of SLI/SLA concepts
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.