lead devops engineer for family entertainment and media enterprise
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer.
Our customer is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products, and interactive media.
The team is currently working on the API development project for its Media Networks division comprising global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations group, and radio business. This includes production studios, production, and distribution of entertainment content across broadcast, cable, and on-demand platforms, Television Stations Group, and TV Channels Worldwide, Radio brands, as well as cable networks.
- Lead a team of DevOps Engineers
- Interact with the customer via email, calls, onsite meetings, etc.
- Consult and assist in infrastructure overviews, cost estimations
- Implement scripted Pipeline
- Integrate iOS and Android SDK/Apps into a Jenkins (Pipeline 2.0)
- 4+ years in the release, deployment, and application engineering experience
- 1+ year of team-leading experience
- Groovy, Java programming skills is a must
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience with Java and open source framework and technologies
- 3+ years of experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) design and architecture, version control systems, continuous integration, and related tools like Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence
- 3+ years of experience using Cloud Services such as AWS
- 3+ years of experience with build automation and scripting languages like Maven, Ant, Shell, Gradle, Grunt, Ruby, or Python
- Application/System troubleshooting
- Solid understanding of Linux/Unix OS
- B2+ English level both written and spoken
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.