lead devops engineer for manufacturing company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The customer is scaling up a series of Data science use-cases targeting strategic business-facing stakeholder needs. This is an extension to bring support to a growing team of EPAM and in-house data scientists developing and shipping ML systems within an Azure ecosystem.
- Perform full production process audit and gap analysis versus modern best practices on an Azure cloud environment
- Advise on and support best practices for the development of data products from data integrity testing, code quality, CI/CD, through deployment and monitoring
- Advocate for and educate stakeholders on best practices for code testing and CI/CD best practices
- MLOPs liaison ensuring model model monitoring aligns with overall development and production processes
- Design, develop, document, and deploy a strategy migrating from a notebook-based production ecosystem to a tightly orchestrated and containerized solution
- 5+ years of Azure DevOps experience
- 5+ years of Azure Databricks experience
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Python experience
- Dremio knowledge
- Kubernetes knowledge
- ML & MLOps Architecture knowledge
- MLOps experience
- MLflow experience
- Test strategy experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.