lead devops engineer for premium cars producers
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer.
Our client is one of the biggest producers of premium cars and the world’s biggest manufacturer of commercial vehicles with a global reach. The company also provides financing, leasing, fleet management, insurance, financial investments, credit cards, and innovative mobility services.
We are currently working on a revolutionary research development project that will be tomorrow’s transport solution for the urban environment. It is a combination of innovative technologies aiming to make urgent deliveries more reliable and quicker, with a short lead time.
In this position, you will work with cutting-edge technologies, research new areas, and think out of the box. You might become a part of the future today. Even more, you will create it.
- Develop automation and processes to enable teams to develop, deploy, manage, monitor and configure CI/CD for a complex distributed system
- Lead a team of DevOps Engineers
- Conduct system troubleshooting and problem solving across applications
- Collaborate closely with the customer
- Help in solving business needs (related to operations) with technology by evaluating different technology options and products
- Actively participate in high-level team activities such as recommending process improvements and conducting tool evaluations
- 4+ years in Release/Deployment/Application Engineering Experience
- 1+ year of team-leading experience
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Solid understanding and experience in working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments
- Extensive experience with Azure cloud (Service Fabric Cluster, API Management, AppService, Virtual Machines, MSSQL servers and databases, etc.)
- Proven experience in Azure DevOps (VSTS) in designing complex multistage pipelines
- Ability to specify requirements and procedures for routine maintenance and operations
- Proven experience in moving applications from development stage into operations
- Strong ability to troubleshoot complex issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces
- Experience in version control systems such as Git
- Ability to create PowerShell scripts and develop code
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
- Upper-Intermediate spoken English (B2)