go to search
lead devops engineer with aws for a video game company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead DevOps Engineer with AWS for a Video Game Company
read full description
We are currently looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer with strong DevOps automation experience and production experience with AWS to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
The main focus is to provide configuration across multiple systems and components deployed to AWS and VMware, come up with solid automation and monitoring strategy. Engineer on this position must be able to take decisions without any direct supervision and present his own thoughts to the customer.
These jobs are for you
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.