lead devops engineer with aws for a video game company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead DevOps Engineer with strong DevOps automation experience and production experience with AWS to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
The main focus is to provide configuration across multiple systems and components deployed to AWS and VMware, come up with solid automation and monitoring strategy. Engineer on this position must be able to take decisions without any direct supervision and present his own thoughts to the customer.
- Production support
- Improvements, additional configurations and maintenance of the existing systems with Ansible, Terraform, Packer
- Adjusting and improving the CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins
- Work closely with monitoring and support teams to eliminate potential alerts and issues on the production systems
- New release/build rollouts
- Major and minor feature requests and changes to the running systems
- Strong DevOps automation experience
- Production experience with AWS
- Bash and/or Python scripting skills
- VMWare ESXi (VM management, DataStore and Networking, Templates)
- Ansible / Terraform / Packer (Experience to create, modify and support configuration for AWS, ESXi and DataDog resources)
- Jenkins pipeline experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- DataDog (Monitors, Dashboards, Metrics, Synthetic checks) knowledge
- Experience with Splunk (Agent installation, Logging, Indexes, Search Patterns)
- Windows OS configuration and management knowledge
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.