lead devops for a global automotive company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps with 5+ years of project experience in DevOps, experience with AWS and basic Linux working knowledge to join our team.
The customer is a global automotive industry leader. It manufactures vehicles in 27 countries and markets the company’s products in over 170 countries and regions.
- Launch a new cloud operating model to enable Toyota to expedite cloud adoption securely and optimally
- Provide solutions that have cloud implementation guardrails without mandating strict prescriptions
- Provide a self-service Cloud platform that is operationally efficient
- Establish a solid foundation for Cloud investments and migration activities
- Create a Cloud CoE & Platform Engineering team to move into the distributed DevOps model & decentralized DevOps model
- Make decentralized DevOps models standards compliant
- 5+ years of project experience in DevOps
- Experience with AWS – ECS, Fundamentals of AWS Networking, Secret and Variable injection management, AWS Secrets Manager
- Knowledge of Containers – Docker, Containerizing an app, Docker Compose
- Experience with CI/CD – Preferably Jenkins or experience with any different CI/CD system
- Good knowledge of Terraform
- Experience with Git
- Basic Linux working knowledge
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.