lead devops for a medical company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps with 5+ years of experience with solid AWS and infrastructure automation background to join our team.
The customer is a global medical company specializing in eye care products with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Automation of various parts of AWS infrastructure
- Rewriting current automation to unify approaches
- Participation in debugging complex infrastructure-related issues (cloud <-> cloud, cloud <-> on-prem)
- Interaction with EPAM
- 5+ years of experience with solid AWS and infrastructure automation background
- Strong knowledge of core AWS services: VPC: subnets, routing, NATing, TGWs, ACLs, etc.
- Knowledge of IAM: roles, policies, IdPs
- Understanding of Route53: zones, endpoints, rules
- Knowledge of EC2: VMs, ELBs, SGs, etc.
- Experience with CloudWatch, CloudTrail
- Knowledge of Lambdas (Python is a must)
- CloudFormation reading is a must
- Terraform writing is a must
- Good communication, capable of chasing various customer team to get things done, remove blockers
- Result-oriented, self-organized (personal Kanban, etc.), asking for help and escalating as needed
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Experience with AWS Organizations
- Knowledge of DirectConnect
- Familiar with RAM, SSM, ACM
- Understanding of Firewalls
- Knowledge of Code services
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.