lead devops for a telecommunications company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead DevOps with advanced Docker knowledge, experience with Elastic tools, and Ansible knowledge to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication, and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Running several PoC for different OTT devices profiling and integrating with existing system
- Owning infrastructure, DevOps activities on TEDH project
- Leading DevOps team (2 Devops)
- Communicating with 3rd parties teams and customer
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Intermediate experience with Elastic tools (Filebeat, Logstash, Kibana, Elasticsearch)
- Experience with public and private clouds (AWS)
- Knowledge of Docker, Hashicorp Nomad or Kubernetes
- Knowledge of Ansible
- Experience in Networking (VLANs, Routing)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Load balancers, Reverse proxies (HaProxy, NGinx)
- English level B2+
- Experience with monitoring system: Zabbix, Nagios
- Experience with Grafana
- Experience with Gitlab
- Experience with Python and Shell Scripting
- Experience with Jmeter, Consul, Redis, SQL and NoSQL databases, Kafka, Load testing
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.