lead devops for an information services company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead DevOps with experience in organizing CI/CD for .NET apps and Bash/PowerShell/Groovy scripting experience to join our team.
The customer provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of its end-users.
- Build CI/CD pipelines
- Apply monitoring practices
- Contribute to the content migration
- Lead the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Communicate directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- 5+ years of good experience in DevOps field
- Bash/PowerShell/Groovy scripting experience
- Experience in organizing CI/CD for .NET apps
- Jenkins knowledge
- Experience in IAAC for OpenStack/Windows
- English B1+
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Experience with Prometheus/Grafana/ELK observability
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.