lead devops for an information technology company
Currently, we are looking for a ci with experience with Jenkins and knowledge of Gradle/Groovy as scripting languages to join our team.
The customer is the shared supply chain collaboration platform that connects you with your global business partners and ensures the long-term success of your supply chain. This dynamic company network connecting more than 100,000 businesses worldwide enables companies to quickly adapt to market changes and supply chain dynamics.
- Be responsible for coordination of DevOps and deployment activities on project
- Perform deployments on client's Production, pre-Production env. according to schedule for regular deployments and on demand (e.g. for Hotfixes)
- Participate in implementation of new CI/CD pipeline for containers
- Do regular improvements in direction of fully automated CI/CD pipeline
- Do support and maintenance activities for existing CI/CD pipeline both on EPAM environments and client's environments to ensure deployment activities according to agreed milestones
- Maintain and update architectural documentation
- Participate in solution design/review from point of view of DevOps
- Provide reliable estimations, ensure reliability of estimations
- Communicate on daily basis regarding status, issues, solutions, report status of investigations and resolutions
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Jenkins
- Knowledge of Gradle/Groovy as scripting languages
- Familiar with Jfrog Artifactory
- Containers environment knowledge (Podman as a containers runtime, Docker images based on OpenShift)
- Familiar with Linux VMs administration
- Understanding of EPAM Cloud
- Knowledge of Jboss, Jboss CLI
- Experience with Zabbix
- English level: B1+
- 1+ year of leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.