lead devops for an insurance company
We are currently looking for a Remote Lead DevOps with experience with Azure, MongoDB knowledge and experience with ARM templates to join our team.
The customer is a British insurance market where members operate as syndicates to insure and spread out the risks of different businesses, organizations, and individuals.
- Setting up and configuring all environment up to production (SPO + Azure Kubernetes Services)
- Setting up build & releasing pipelines in AzureDevOps
- Configuring monitoring and alerting (AI)
- Helping the engineering team on setting up new builds, releases, architecture components based on requirements
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps
- Experience in creating Helm charts
- Azure DevOps experience
- Azure Kubernetes Services
- Azure Application Gateway knowledge
- Azure VM experience
- Familiar with Azure Virtual Networks
- Azure VPN Gateway
- MongoDB knowledge
- Experience with ARM templates
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Know how to install applications with Helm in Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- PowerShell and Azure CLI knowledge
- Azure AD experience
- Office 365 knowledge
- English B1+
- AWS knowledge
- Microservices experience
- Sec/Pen experience / exposure
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.