lead devops for e-commerce company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Lead DevOps for E-commerce Company.
The customer is an American e-commerce company headquartered in Seattle, Washington, that sells clothing, footwear, toys, infant gear and home products.
- Technical discovery to assess and document Zu Studio technical environment and components
- Review backlog of known issues and identify approach to resolve them
- Analysis and determination of Migration and Implementation approach to migrate software from GCP to Amazon cloud environment
- Create a migration plan and revised and prioritized backlog of issues to be addressed
- Migrate codebase and database from GCP to AWS
- Deprecate RabbitMQ and replace with appropriate AWS queue technology.
- Upgrade Database from current to target version
- Develop and implement operational enhancements (no-functional enhancements) to improve observability and logging to AMS Java API’s
- Modify solution to address known issues
- Test updated and migrated system
- Document upgraded and migrated system setup
- 4+ years of experience as DevOps
- Confident English(B2+)
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible, Git
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Bash
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.