lead devops for financial information company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Lead DevOps for Financial Information Company.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Role: assess current project architecture
- Design CI/CD solution for QA and Dev environments
- Identify areas for improvements, implementation of the agreed solution
- Seniority level: Lead
- Primary and secondary hard skills (technical stack): CI/CD, scripting and automatization
- Must have proven experience in working with legacy systems and recommending and implementing changes to improve deployment
- Soft skills: team player, flexible and stress-resistant.
- Experience and knowledge: 5+ years on the main domain. Scrum, Kanban, ITIL
- English level: B2+
- Experience with CI tools like Github, Gitlab, others
- Experience with Scrum or Agile Methodology
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.