lead devops with big data expertise
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead DevOps with Big Data to join our team.
We are seeking an experienced Architect/Developer for the implementation of a complex cloud solution (Data Governance Tool, Metadata Catalog of the Data Lake objects) using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Analyzing and designing IT concepts
- Participating in the creation and validation of new solutions and their coordination with IT Architects
- Performing technical implementation of those based on the Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- 5+ years of experience in requirements engineering, solution architecture, design, development, deployment and maintenance
- Experience in Business Intelligence or Big Data projects (platform, data, etc.)
- Experience in Big Data technologies like Kafka, Storm, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, HBase
- Experience with AWS Glue Data Catalog, AWS Macie
- Experience in development and operation of applications with / in AWS Operation of cloud-based databases based on AWS (S3, RDS, Redshift, Lambda, IAM)
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.