go to search
lead front-end developer for a news company
Lead Front-End Developer for a News Company
We’re looking for a remote Lead Front-End Developer with 5+ years of web development experience to join our team.
The customer is a publisher of daily newspapers based in Berlin, Germany. The company through its newspapers publishes information about travel, real estate, finance, health and fitness, horoscopes, films and music, and lifestyle.
- Front-End web development
- Progressive web design
- 5+ years of web development experience
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Strong foundation on web technologies for Front-End development (React and/or Angular)
- Ionic and Gatsby Know-how desired
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- English (speaking and writing)
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.