lead front-end developer with reactjs for an insurance company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Front-End Developer with ReactJS to join our team.
The customer is an insurance and reinsurance company that leverages analytics and research to create underwriting and investment value for its clients and shareholders.
- Profound knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- A high level of experience with UI layouts, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and the CSS GRID system
- Solid experience in using a complex REST API from the client-side
- Solid understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them
- Good knowledge and practical experience of client-side build/config management
- Good knowledge and practical experience of testing tools like Webpack, Jasmine, Karma
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax
- Use of Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline for cloud, including Azure Devops, SonarQube, etc.
- Basic knowledge of graphical tools such as GIMP or Photoshop, so that you can make small changes to images
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Some exposure to full-stack development
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure
- Experience with REST API, React Native
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.