lead front-end software engineer for global mass media compan
Currently we’re looking for a remote Front-End Engineer to work on an exciting new project for the Broadcast Systems Development team. Candidates for this position should be driven to deliver quality software suitable for the high-availability nature of television broadcasting.
Our client is an American multinational mass media conglomerate that create compelling entertainment content - including television programs, motion pictures, short-form content, games, consumer products, podcasts, live events and social media experiences - for audiences in more than 180 countries on various platforms and devices.
It is currently the world's ninth largest broadcasting, cable, and media company in terms of revenue, and has headquarters in New York City.
- Participate in the Agile/SCRUM development process as an individual contributor, sizing work items and completing sprint tasks
- Review pull requests for defects and overall code quality
- Work closely with Lead UX/UI Designer to implement wireframes and mockups
- Conduct technical assessments of project requirements
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with other front end and back end engineers
- 5+ years of professional front-end engineering experience
- 2 years of experience with Angular (versions 2+)
- Experience with responsive web design essential
- Basic understanding of HTTP and web socket protocols
- Following the principles and patterns of good software design
- Ability to produce clean, readable, quality code
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum principles
- Being a reliable, committed, and hard working personality
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- SignalR or another real-time web framework like socket.io experience
- Basic understanding of Reactive programming - RxJS experience
- Angular unit testing experience
- Web app performance optimization
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.