lead go lang developer
We are looking for a remote Lead Go Lang Developer who will be responsible for developing and maintaining the backend codebase, associated open-source products, and CI/CD pipeline.
The ideal candidate should have 5+ years of experience as a Go developer and be an expert in Linux.
- Develop high-quality software in Go integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Work with data sets, developing complex PostgreSQL queries that deliver expected outcomes
- Lead and mentor members of the development team and coordinate technical work efforts
- Participate in requirements gathering and troubleshooting activities
- Promote a metrics-based software development culture of quality, collaboration, rapid delivery
- Must have 5+ years of enterprise experience coding services in Go
- 5+ years of experience writing advanced SQL queries
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Should have 3+ years of development experience in Python and familiarity with Linux and Docker
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Must have experience with microservices architecture pattern, REST API, Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, and PostgreSQL
- Should have an in-depth understanding of OOP, design patterns, data structures, algorithms, data integrity, software composability, and concurrency
- Should have a CS degree from an accredited university
- Upper-intermediate level of English proficiency (B2+)
nice to have
- Familiarity with Flowable and DevOps
- Experience with Python Exceptions and Troubleshooting
- Capable of debugging and profiling any kind of functional or non-functional issues (performance, blocks, security)
- Ability to understand the whole system communication protocols between all the components
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.