lead go language developer for a video game company
We’re looking for a remote Lead Go Language Developer with 5+ years of Python development experience, and AWS / GCP proficiency to join our team.
Our client is a global leader in developing cutting-edge gaming and cross-platform game engine technology. The company designs and produces high-end action games for consoles, personal computers, and mobile devices. As a part of their business, the company also develops its own backed platform. This platform allows developers to launch, operate, and scale great games, plus many additional services developed for the worldwide gaming community.
We are looking for a motivated person, who will be able to write excellent quality source code with ownership attitude and help to implement a solution for managing the customer platform, its components and services.
- Design, implementation and refactoring of adapters, workers and backend services for UI application
- Implementation of new requirements
- Investigation and troubleshooting issues
- Release and support activities
- Communication with the customer
- Collaboration with other team members (FE and BE developers, BA)
- Be involved in a code review process
- 5+ years of Go Language experience
- Experience with NoSQL DB e.g., DynamoDB
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with Cloud/AWS (LB, ASG, AZ, EC2)
- English level: B1+
- Experience with TeamCity, Git, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, New Relic is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.