lead golang developer for software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Golang Developer to join our team.
The customer provides a platform for monitoring and diagnosing SaaS.
The right candidate will have solid development experience using programming languages like Golang and be knowledgeable, passionate about cloud (AWS, GCP, or Azure) technology. The candidate should be energetic, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and work well in an agile team atmosphere.
- Analyze requirements, design and develop code, unit test code and test tools
- Build deeper level understanding and stay informed with broader Cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure) ecosystem
- Design and develop low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
- Play a pivotal role in building high-performing, large scale distributed software systems and applications
- Be open to present and defend, design, and technical choices to internal teams during design and code reviews
- Develop proof-of-concepts for new products or critical features
- Engineer high quality software components that can perform at large scale in production
- Collaborate with broader team to solve complex problems and deliver end-to-end solutions
- Use development best practices to continuously improve quality and scalability of solutions
- Work with Open Source Software community
- 5+ years of system software development experience
- Golang - Working knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Good understanding of multithreading, performance optimization, etc.
- Direct experience working with and developing cloud native applications and microservices in AWS, GCP or Azure
- Ability to switch contexts and programming languages to deal with complex problems
- Tools for performance analysis and debugging problems
- Aptitude to quickly come up to speed on new technology concepts
- A passion for resourceful and creative problem-solving Collaborative attitude
- Аble to work well with diverse team and mentor
- Docker and other container runtime environments
- Deeper level hands-on design, configuration, deployment and troubleshooting knowledge of at least 6 to 10 key services in any one of these cloud types (AWS, GCP or Azure) in production environments
- GitHub and CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience in conducting code review
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge of NodeJS, REST APIs, Distributed Systems, Databases and Caching
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.