go to search
lead infrastructure engineer for a printing company
Support.InfrastructureBackup Management, Cloud Data Services, Container Network Interface (CNI), Containerization & Containers Orchestration, Data Storage, Databases, Linux, OpenStack, SAP IT Infrastructure Management, Storage Systems, Windows
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Infrastructure Engineer for a Printing Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Infrastructure Engineer to become a part of the team.
- Help build a highly-secure private cloud
- Assist with providing IaaS and PaaS, including automated management functionality, orchestration, monitoring, capable of supporting SaaS offerings and data analytics
- 5+ years of experience with Infrastructure Engineering
- Experience with OpenStack
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Knowledge of Containerization and CNI
- Knowledge of Infra dashboards (RH Cockpit, ManageIQ)
- Familiarity with Public Cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Familiarity with databases and data storage
- Good communication skills (English B2 or higher)
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.