lead interaction designer for telecommunications company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Voice Interaction Designer with 2+ years in voice user interface and user experience design to join our team.
The customer is a Telecommunications Company that connects people and networks by delivering interconnection services for all types of providers.
- Creating and designing IVR dialog flows for internal and external applications
- Ensuring high quality, user-centered designs while remaining consistent with corporate policies, procedures, and philosophies
- Creating mockups and prototypes to derive and elicit business requirements to facilitate the development user interactions
- Design user interface elements for all levels of the interface (interface posture, components, dialogs, audio elements) that are highly optimized around user goals and needs
- Conduct user needs assessment, requirements gathering, task analysis, cognitive walkthrough, and heuristic evaluation
- Collaborating with internal and external clients on the design of these UIs
- Establishing and maintaining a professional relationship with key internal and external stakeholders including clients, team members and department contacts
- Bachelor's degree required from an accredited college or university with major course work in Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, or related fields; equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
- 2+ years in voice user interface and user experience design
- 2+ years user experience research
- 5+ years of general business experience
- Proven contact center experience
- A working knowledge of Google technologies, including Dialogflow NLU
- Knowledge of Visio, Word and Excel required
- Proven presentation and public speaking skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.