lead ios swift developer for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead iOS Swift Developer to join our team.
The customer is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
This role allows you to work on features that will support engineers in the field while they install, repair, and maintain various types of machines across numerous industries such as the food process, energy, and healthcare. You will be joining a talented team of software developers and quality assurance engineers that work in a dynamic and lean way to deliver regular updates to our iOS application.
- Working on features, bug fixes, and deploying regular updates to our iOS application
- Collaborating closely with UX and QA teams to ensure the features you work on meet our quality standards
- Working with a complex code base and helping to maintain and evolve it over time
- Troubleshooting issues and delivering solid solutions that meet our high-quality standards
- Working with cross functional teams to ensure feature parity across our iOS, Android and Windows solutions
- Working in a fast pace, lean development environment
- 5+ years of iOS Swift development experience
- Experience in a team environment and collaborating with cross-functional groups
- Experience in developing well written and tested code
- Proﬁcient with Swift and Objective C
- Strong experience in engineering skills and software fundamentals in developing on iOS
- Solid understanding of design patterns
- English level B2+
- Experience with Atlassian Bamboo
- Knowledge of Git, Jira
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.