go to search
lead java backend developer for software company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Java Backend Developer for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Java Backend Developer to join our team.
- You will be working with a group of world-class engineers, architects, and product managers to build a scalable and high-performance breakthrough platform that will be leveraged by our external customers to build paradigm shifting applications and solutions
- You must have a solid understanding of Front End Web technologies, have a history of building successful Web-based solutions, and take mock-ups to implementation. This role requires that you are a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You'll be a part of a modern, lean, self-governing engineering team. We value transparency and trust. We continue to create purpose in our work, question the status quo, seek individual mastery and encourage autonomy
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience implementing and integrating with 3rd party software through full system implementation life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Highly experienced in Java
- Understanding of applications security
- Familiar with Git or other version control systems
- Excellent English communication skills & experience in client-facing communications (developers communicate with stakeholders directly)
- Self-management and strong prioritization skills
- Capability to work in agile environment without direct supervision
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing). Passion for code
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.