lead java developer
We are looking for an experienced Lead Java Developer to join our remote team.
The candidate should have at least 5 years of relevant work experience and 1+ years of leadership experience. The candidate will be responsible for developing and fixing bugs in new microservices from the ground up in a greenfield environment, configuring and integrating services in cloud environments, and supporting the implemented services during a hypercare period after release.
- Development and fixing bugs of new microservices from the ground up in a greenfield environment
- Services configuration and integration in cloud environments (TST, UAT, PRD)
- Support of the implemented services during a period after release
- Lead and coordinate the team
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience and 1+years of leadership experience
- Strong knowledge in Java SE (17 is used)
- Strong knowledge in Spring (Core, MVC, Data, Cloud, Security)
- Modern approaches in testing (JUnit 4/5, Mockito, Spock, etc)
- Experience with web services, NoSQL, Maven, CI/CD
- Good knowledge of Amazon Web Services and Docker/Kubernetes
- B1+ English level
nice to have
- Work experience with Concurrency
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka, streams
- Experience in HashiCorp Vault
- Experience in a microservices architecture
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.