Currently, we're looking for a remote Lead Java Developer.
DESK tool has various objects - desks, rooms, kitchens, floors, Wi-Fi points, printers, etc. New tool should allow asynchronous mass generation of QR codes (thousands) according to certain rules, and store them.
- Write high-quality code
- Offer good solutions for business problems
- Work together with other team members on achieving common goal
- Perform code review of other team members
- Provide estimates for tasks
- Communicate with the customer when it is required
- Meet deadlines
- 4+ years of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concept
- Good understanding of EngX practices including DevOps culture, unit testing, refactoring & reducing technical debt
- Strong experience in Java development
- Strong experience with Spring 8+
- Knowledge of Spring Core, Spring Boot
- Ability and willingness to introduce improvements of project and product.
- Good communication skills
- Great technical skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines
- English level: B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.