lead java developer
We are looking for a highly skilled Lead Java Developer with expertise in Apache Kafka and Blockchain to join our remote team. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of relevant work experience and 1+ years of leadership experience. The candidate will be responsible for assessing the code to best practices and industry OSS standards, advising clients if the implementation is ready for the rollout as OSS, documenting suggested improvements in a format of estimated backlog, and leading the team of 2-3 engineers through the implementation of agreed improvements until successful roll-out.
- Lead the team of 2-3 engineers through implementation of agreed improvements until successful roll-out
- Assess the code to best practices and industry OSS standards, including modularity, maintainability, adherence to security's requirements, etc.
- Advise client if the implementation is ready for the rollout as OSS, or not yet
- Document suggested improvements in a format of estimated backlog
- Monitor and mentor the junior members of the team
- 5+ years of professional experience with Java development, and 1+ years of leadership experience
- Solution architecture Best practices
- Strong knowledge of the Apache Kafka, Blockchain, Code Audit Tools, Code Review Tools, Open Source Software, Development, PostgreSQL
- Experience of Solution architecture Best practices
- Security Standards, Solution architecture, Best practices Solution assessment knowledge
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Amazon Web Services
- Experience with Cardano
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.