go to search
lead java developer business information company
Lead Java Developer Business Information Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Java Developer to join our team.
The client is a major data analytics company with personal information both domestically and internationally.
- Build Data Fabric Operations Center.
- Provide the ability to generate and collect metrics on the transactions and health of the Data Fabric
- Previous experience of at least 5 years as a Tech Lead or Architect. Someone that is techno-functional and can see the end-to-end business flow
- Guide and mentor engineers and SRE in the team to maintain the highest quality of code and automation
- Good soft skills- documentation, creating diagrams, articulating technical and business architecture
- Experience working with multiple distributed development teams, Enterprise Architecture, Security, and other cross-organizational teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills coupled with solution architecture experience during the full software SDLC- ideation, development, promotion through multiple environments (Dev, QA, UAT etc) through production
- Working with end-users, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to understand BDDs
- Experience managing non-functional requirements and assuring quality engineering
nice to have
- R&D, prototyping, and MVP delivery experience
- Building cloud-native applications addressing cost, elastic scaling, serverless, managed service strategies, and FaaS strategies
- Persistence data model experience with both relational and NoSQL technologies
- Big Data process experience (Spark, Hadoop, AWS, or other cloud vendor stack), Data Warehouse, Tableau, Looker, Qlik, or other data visualization and analytics tools
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.