lead java developer for a financial services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Java Developer to join the global team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and governments.
- Devise/modify procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and desired results
- Design, code, test, debug, and document those programs
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged
- Consult with team and develop business relationships within the various departments to strengthen successful implementations
- Monitor and report to team leadership on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying risks that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implement corrective actionsac
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- Strong relational database experience with PostgreSQL (PostGIS )
- Strong experience with Spring ecosystem
- Knowledge of GCP or other cloud platform
- Experience designing application systems
- Web Services development familiarity using SOAP, WSDL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently under general direction
- Dedication to keeping abreast of emerging technology trends
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.