lead java developer for a financial technology and information company
We are looking for a remote Lead Java Developer with 5+ years of software development experience and Kubernetes expertise to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Design & code a variety of complex software features with adequate documentation
- Ensure code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance
- Interact with global teams, proactively communicate, asking questions
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- Good knowledge of Java 8, Vert.x, Spring, Microservices, Reactive Programing, Rest services, Mongo DB, Node.js
- Experience working in Agile Scrum projects
- Experience in Microservices architecture & development
- Strong technical skills in Object oriented design
- Unit testing for each line of new code introduced (JUnit/Mockito)
- Experience with Tomcat 7/8, CI/Jenkins
- Experience with Sonar 6+, Git, Clean Code Practices, Jira
- Experience with Cassandra, Memcached, TDD
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Strong communication skills
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.