lead java developer for a grocery retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a Belgian-Dutch grocery retail company. Its business format includes supermarkets, convenience stores, hypermarkets, online grocery, online non-food, drugstores, and liquor stores.
- Take part in design of BFF layer, authn/z service
- Drive API design (both REST & GraphQL)
- Drive the migration from Stateful to Stateless approach, design data caching strategy
- Asses complexity of tasks and provide grounded estimation for the new features/streams
- Communication with other teams regarding defined contracts
- Actively take part & drive technical communications with the technical experts from the customer's side
- Conduct code review
- Confident English level (B2+)
- At least 5 years of working experience
- eCommerce experience(hands-on experience working with payments, authn/z, social login, checkout etc.)
- Strong hands-on experience with Java/Kotlin, Spring Framework (Core, Boot, MVC etc.)
- Experience working within micro-services architecture
- Experience in developing systems using relational databases and knowledge of SQL (Oracle & PostgreSQL)
- Good level of self-organization
- Experience in and willingness to work in an Agile (Scrum) environment
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.