go to search
lead java developer for a media company
Lead Java Developer for a Media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Java Developer to join our team.
- design and develop micro-services
- participate in planning and management of development process
- actively communicate with the stakeholders
- coordinate and manage the team
- clarify requirements
- contribute to continuous delivery and integration pipeline infrastructure
- make technical design decisions with little supervision
- 5+ years of experience in Java Development
- experience working with Java8+ (Scala, Kotlin)
- good SDLC knowledge, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (GIT), Agile development, build processes, testing and operations
- understanding of micro-service architectures, RESTful API design, Docker containers and container orchestration systems like Kubernetes or Amazon EKS
- experience with Java DI&IoC frameworks: Dropwizard, Spring or others
- experience with legacy system integration and phased application integration is a plus
- good communication skills, English B2 or higher
- Kafka knowledge is a plus
- well established problem solving skills
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.