lead java developer for a pharmaceuticals company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Developer with 5 + years of experience with Java and knowledge of microservices and server less architecture to join our team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Understand existing application architecture and solution design
- Design individual components and develop the components
- Work with other architects, leads, team members in an agile scrum environment
- Design and develop applications that can be hosted on Azure cloud
- Design and develop framework and core functionality
- Identify the gaps and come up with working solutions
- Understand enterprise application design framework and processes
- Lead or Mentor junior and/or mid-level developers
- Review code and establish best practices
- Look out for latest technologies and match up with use case and solve business problems efficiently
- 5+ years of experience with Java, Spring Boot (Core and Framework), xUnit, SQL Server
- Knowledge of microservices and server less architecture with service fabric, functions and API apps, service bus, message queues
- Experience with Visual Studio, TFS, VSTS and GIT
- Experience in programming in JS, Angular 6/4+, Type Script and other front-end unit testing tools
- Expertise with Azure Active Directory, VNETs, NSGs, ASGs, OAuth and OpenID Connect, Azure traffic manager, CDN, App Gateway and load balancers
- Understanding of CI/CD, DevSecOps, setting up and managing Build and release pipelines
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.