Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Java Developer for a Retail & Distribution company for our team.
Our customer is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores in the U.S.
- Providing software engineering support and helping invent the next generation of eCommerce. Enhancing customer purchase experiences
- Designing and developing microservices for large scale software applications that can support high customer traffic and promotion traffic spikes
- Developing n-tier application frameworks for eCommerce using RESTful Services, Java and related technologies
- Improving software application performance and scalability by removing bottlenecks in the system
- 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra or Cosmos.
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura, etc)
- Experience with monitoring/alerting tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace or related tools.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven)
- Experience developing with web/app containers such as Apache/Tomcat, Nginx
- Experience with Eclipse or other IDE development tools
- Experience with NIO frameworks like web reactive.
- Java, Kotlin (backend, nice to have, but must be willing to learn)
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge of Kotlin
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.