lead java developer for a telecommunication company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Java Developer to join the global team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication, and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Develop and evolve micro-services
- Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code with test coverage and corresponding documentation
- Write unit and some integration tests
- Participate in planning and other scrum-events, management of development process
- Work on improvements in development toolset including testing frameworks, deployment scripts and monitoring libraries
- Contribute to continuous delivery and integration pipeline infrastructure
- Implement technical decisions with little supervision
- Make technical decisions with little supervision
- Active communication with teammates and other teams’ representatives
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with Java DI&IoC frameworks: Dropwizard, Spring or others
- Understanding of microservices, RESTful API design, SQL, Docker containers
- SDLC awareness, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, Agile development, build processes, testing and operations
- Good communication skills (English B2 or higher)
- Kafka knowledge is a big plus
- Container orchestration systems like Kubernetes or Amazon EKS
- Knowledge of microservice architecture patterns
- Experience with legacy system integration and phased application integration
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.