lead java developer for financial company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a large Wealth Management firm, operating in the Broker dealer model. This opportunity is to participate as a Senior Developer in a cross-functional scrum team.
- Develop, enhance and maintain code
- Build back end Micro-services and REST APIs
- Unit testing
- Conduct code reviews
- Follow practices: code review, unit testing, CI and other best practices
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Mentor other developers and collaborate with peers
- 5+ years of development work experience
- Hands on development experience with Java and Spring Framework
- Should have good knowledge of APIs & microservices architecture
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar; Master's degree in Computer Science
- Microservices experience
- Apache Kafka knowledge
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Financial Services background in wealth management not mandatory, good to have
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.