lead java engineer for financial services provider
As a remote Lead Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and™ build features used by millions of people every day.
Currently, we are looking for a Lead Java Engineer in the area of Automation Intelligence to make the team even stronger.
Joining us, you will enjoy the opportunity to grow in the new promising area of Automation Intelligence—a strategic area for our company. The RPA Competency Center employs the most progressive platforms and technologies, including WorkFusion, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, and BPM RPA, ML, OCR, Chatbots, and provides the opportunity not only to improve your technical skills, but also to grow a team of your own and enjoy business trips.
Our customers, located in North America, Europe, India, provide services across multiple business domains: Financial/Banking/Insurance.
- Develop RPA bots using the Groovy language and the Selenium tool
- Automate web-, desktop- or mainframe-based applications
- Develop Machine Tasks - data processing, integration with 3rd party APIs (REST, SOAP), working with databases, Microsoft documents, PDFs, etc.
- Create Manual Tasks (Web Forms) inside the WorkFusion platform both using built-in components and creating custom code in JS/HTML
- Communicate directly with the customers in English
- Work in the fast changing/Agile environment
- 5+ years of experience in Java development
- 2+ years of people management experience
- Web services (RESTful, SOAP) development experience
- Good level of SQL knowledge
- XML/XSL/XPath, regular expressions
- Good communication skills
- Available for frequent business trips
- Good spoken and written English level
benefits for locations
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave days
- Medical insurance
- Stable income
- Meal compensation
- Allocated funds to use on Coverflex platform
- 100% remote work
- Hybrid work opportunities
- Free licensed software
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.