As a remote Lead Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is one of the world’s largest food retail groups aiming to accelerate its online presence in the world. Our project is about developing and scaling new features, changing, and supporting existing functionality for different brands in large eCommerce solution, which is based on the Hybris eCommerce framework. The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly and at low cost, to launch new features in a flexible manner, to grow the market, and maximize return on operational base cost. To achieve it current development teams are adopting agile methodologies and working in close collaboration with product owners, third-party vendors, and stakeholders from different departments. The account includes 7+ distributed development, UI Automation, and DevOps teams with proven potential to grow.
- Deep knowledge and 5+ years of practical experience in Java and JEE (Servlets, EJB, JMS, JSP)
- 1+ year' experience playing a role of team leader or architect
- Good understanding of development principles and paradigms
- Good knowledge of and practical experience with widely used frameworks (Spring, Hibernate or any other)
- Experience in Web UI development, AJAX, SOA, JS frameworks (JQuery or any other) is a plus
- RDBMS, NoSQL is a plus
- Production experience with Agile practices is a plus
- Good spoken and written English level
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.