As a remote Lead Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is one of the world’s largest food retail groups aiming to accelerate its online presence in the world. Our project is about developing and scaling new features, changing, and supporting existing functionality for different brands in large eCommerce solution, which is based on the Hybris eCommerce framework. The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly and at low cost, to launch new features in a flexible manner, to grow the market, and maximize return on operational base cost. To achieve it current development teams are adopting agile methodologies and working in close collaboration with product owners, third-party vendors, and stakeholders from different departments. The account includes 7+ distributed development, UI Automation, and DevOps teams with proven potential to grow.
- Deep knowledge and 5+ years of practical experience in Java and JEE (Servlets, EJB, JMS, JSP)
- 1+ year' experience playing a role of team leader or architect
- Good understanding of development principles and paradigms
- Good knowledge of and practical experience with widely used frameworks (Spring, Hibernate or any other)
- Experience in Web UI development, AJAX, SOA, JS frameworks (JQuery or any other) is a plus
- RDBMS, NoSQL is a plus
- Production experience with Agile practices is a plus
- Good spoken and written English level
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.