As a remote Lead Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is one of the biggest ticketing platforms in North America. We are developing a greenfield platform for further companies’ innovations. It will include the development of a ‘Management API’ layer that will provide abstraction between tooling and the underlying data stores. ‘Management API’ will provide data for more than 50 external applications such as Event Management, Reporting, and Point of Sales.
Your challenge: build the core of the product – the management API. It will be created from scratch in tight cooperation with Solution Architect and Delivery Manager.
This is a great opportunity to join the project in the discovery phase and influence the technology selection, design, and have ownership of the infrastructure. The team will include up to 16 participants.
We are developing end-to-end solutions for our customer – one of the top American companies of department stores headquartered in Seattle, Washington listed as one of the top companies to work for according to Fortune magazine. The goal of the project is to develop web services around purchase ordering flow.
- Implement solutions for digital consumer experiences
- Resolve technical problems
- Define and implement Unit tests
- Implement new functionality
- Support the existing functionality
- Take part in infrastructure development or deployment strategies
- 5+ years of experience in Java development
- Java 8 production experience
- Stream API
- Strong understanding of key functional programming concepts
- Strong Java core
- Experience in Spring (core, MVC, Integration)
- Good spoken and written English level
- Experience in AWS
- DataTime API
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.