lead java software developer for an oilfield company
We're looking for a remote Lead Java Software Developer with 3+ years of experience as a hands-on technical lead to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's biggest independent exploration and production companies that primarily sells oil, natural gas, and NGLs.
The project is backend-oriented based on the server-side framework.
- Leading a backend services team
- Acting as a team member and providing the team with leadership in designing and developing backend frameworks in Java including security, configuration management, logging standards, etc.
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- 3+ years' experience as a hands-on technical lead for one or more software development teams
- Experience building server-side frameworks for a microservice architectures
- Experience with 12-factor application architecture object design
- In-depth knowledge of server-side Java along with familiarity with best practices for developing RESTful microservices
- Ability to lead by example and work across agile teams
- Cloud-based infrastructure experience
- Angular 2+ skills (HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript)
- Very hands-on as well as lead a small team of backend developers to build tools, frameworks, blueprints for all development teams across the organization
- Intermediate of higher level of written and spoken English (B1+)
- Experience with Azure DevOps or comparable CI/CD tools
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.