We are currently looking for a remote Lead Java Software Engineer with 5+ years of commercial experience in Java to join our team.
The customer is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
The main pool of tasks is associated with improvement of the existing application in order to enhance the pharmacy workflow and help modernize and transform the platform.
- Continuous discovery, evaluation, and implementation of new best practices to maximize the development quality and efficiency
- Lead the development team and communicate daily
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity
- Release estimation, planning, and timely integration with other stakeholders
- Maintain an existing codebase, participate in code review sessions
- Develop new functionality
- Performance fixes and optimization
- 5+ years of commercial experience in Java
- Profound Java/JEE knowledge (JMS, JDBC, Web Services)
- Hands-on experience with Spring Boot (or similar IoC based framework)
- Solid skills with Spring Data, Hibernate, JPA (or other ORM), MVC, OAuth
- Thorough experience with JMS
- Familiarity with Agile
- Excellent knowledge and practical skills with TDD (JUnit)
- In-depth Web Services experience
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience with at least one of the mainstream relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL or Sybse)
- Familiarity with Microservices
- Thorough understanding of CI/CD
- Experience with Azure Cloud or similar
- Experience with Distributed Enterprise Systems
- Java, Gradle, Git
- Azure Cloud
- Spring Boot (Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Web, Spring OAuth)
- SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL or Sybse
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.