lead java software engineer for a multinational retail company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience with Java, experience with Eclipse and experience with Continuous Integration and related tools to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.
- Provide software engineering support and help invent the next generation of eCommerce
- Enhance customer purchase experiences
- Design and develop microservices for large scale software applications that can support high customer traffic and promotion traffic spikes
- Develop n-tier application frameworks for eCommerce using RESTful Services, Java and related technologies
- Improve software application performance and scalability by removing bottlenecks in the system
- 5+ years of experience with Java
- Kotlin experience
- Experience with monitoring/alerting tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace or related tools
- Experience with Eclipse or other IDE development tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven)
- Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura, etc)
- Experience with NIO frameworks like web reactive
- Experience developing with web/app containers such as Apache/Tomcat, Nginx
- Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra or Cosmos
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.