go to search
Sorry, the job is expired
- Proposing and creating visualizations enabling easy information consumption by the business users
- Assess business questions and develop prototypes of the front-end solutions to fit each business question & ensure efficient performance of the solution
- Create data transformation list for each of the visualization and work with the BI Back-End Developer to decide where to execute the said transformations (back-end or front-end) and develop the solution accordingly
- Advise on the ETL required to reach user-defined objectives in visualizations
- Develop the visualizations using pre-aligned set of tools
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- General knowledge of BI visualization tools, such as Qlik Sense, Power BI and Tableau
- Good grasp of SQL and data ETL tools, such as, for example, Knime & Informatica
- HTML5 knowledge sufficient to enhance the UI and visualizations
- Experience / good grasp of UI / UX concepts
- Knowledge of tool-specific front-end optimization technics ) and custom-made extensions
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.