The customer provides a distributed, multitenant-capable full-text search engine with an HTTP web interface and schema-free JSON documents.
- Evaluating new technology, making recommendations on technological solutions and establishing a technological vision for Kibana
- Identifying current areas of needed improvement in our product architecture and design methodologies
- Bringing a pragmatic approach to a current technology stack
- Participating in technical discussions and requirements analysis with internal and external customers to drive alignment with customer needs
- Reviewing and approving implementation designs for core features
- Good verbal and written communication skills, a great teammate with strong analytical, problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Direct experience with our technology stack Linux, Windows, iOS, multiple browsers, Node.js, React, Redux and building full stack applications with REST APIs, databases and distributed services
- More than 5 years of production experience
- B2+ level of English
- Experience using or managing the Elastic Stack and Kibana
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.